What is the best way to break up?

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lmao Rofl...


So while doing one of my runs through yahoo most popular news i came across a story that didnt make me mad like so many of the other responders it, infact, i burst out in a laugh in the computer center.




if you're too lazy to go read...its about people whoopin strangers kids. a man slapped a two year old in the face in walmart for cryin hella much! sorry but that shit is hillarious! being honest i know that if i would've seen it i would've fell out laughing. sure maybe later i would have felt terrible, thought the man was fucked up for doing it but really....lets all be real two year olds are hella fucking annoying at times. we all know that even after the situation they like to drag tears and whines and hella shit on, no i have never whooped a child for crying or dragging it on but i have wanted to.


anyway so alot of people are saying it was fine for him to hit the baby cause the mother should have had better control, and the response to that is that people who feel this way are only saying it because they have no kids.


my feelings on the matter....there have been too many times where i have wanted to punch a child in the face for doing something unnecessary, but i never have. shit do what i do and redirect that anger to the parent. like little kids that dont watch where they are running and they smack into you or keep running into your walking path, i always say a smart ass comment to offend the parent.


because i think that a childs behavior whether intentional or not it is the direct result of the parents. beat em at home and maybe next time a stranger wont have to step in and discipline your bad ass child. lmao no no thats not nice, but really....bet that two year old wont do that shit next time! so in a way the parent should be happy that what she obviously couldnt accomplish on her own, has been taught to her child....and completely free.


yes i would be mad if it was my child but granted, before anyone has a chance to slap my two year he/she will have already been slapped and/or cussed out! beginnning at six months im starting basic training...


well im done for today gonna go run my mouth...


extactlee....maybe?

1 comment:

  1. 4M A MOTHER'S P.O.V: First and foremost, IF I WAS THERE, I would've beat the Momma and the old man's ass!!! I wish the hell A STRANGER would THREATEN my child and get away with it! That situation would've been dead before it started. But then, he actually succeeded in GRABBING the baby and LAYIN HANDS on the child MULTIPLE TIMES!!! AHA!!! HAHAHA!!! Yeah, I burst into laughter when I heard it too. LMMFAO.
    Of course, everyone wants to beat the disobediant child for the mother. That's natural. From our eyes, she don't know how to handle bidness. But honestly... people look at me like that too sometimes. I will be DAMNED if I go to jail for beating my child in an aisle or bathroom and have Child Protection Services all up in my ass... so I don't beat my boy in public. So I'm the mom that warns and threatens seven million times. But what you guys don't know, depending on how bad my baby is acting, I'M GETTIN IN THAT ASS when we hit the car or the house... maybe even both.
    But let me tell you what a stranger WILL get away with: SCARING THE SHIT OUT MY BABY. I'm guilty of wanting to do it to other children and sometimes... I WISH someone would do it to mine. I just want them to reassure him of what is inevitable: "If you don't stop acting up, your mom is gonna get that butt." -OR- "If you're crying then you won't be able to watch out for that monster that likes to eat kids that give their mommy a hard time."
    I don't care if he is traumatized. That's the point. Bet he'll think twice about actin up. And I would be the asshole mom that took it hella far. Get my lil cousin to dress up and make him crap himself when he's outta control! Mental kudos for the crazy old man and the mom that ALLOWED (because there's no way he COULD'VE truly gotten away with that) him to do it. But the news would've went a little differently if it was MY boy!!!

    ReplyDelete