What is the best way to break up?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

feel like hiding


October 13, 2009Capricorn (12/22-1/19)It's time to signal a cease-fire between you a close friend or significant other. Can't you find a way to settle your differences? Even agreeing that you'll never come to an agreement on the topic or situation at hand is progress. While it may be difficult at first, speaking honestly to one another and putting aside any impulse to wound or hurt is the only thing that can help heal this rift. Otherwise it may worsen, and that would be a shame.

Todays discussion is rather personal. Sentence by sentence....

If its time to indeed cease-fire how come I have to be the one to initiate it? I doubt that my close friend or significant other got an exact horoscope telling them the same thing I've been told. And I still cant figure out whether or not its a close friend or a significant other. Im single, but I'm still in love, are significant others just bf/gf, husbands/wives, or actually someone you still have an intimate but not official relationship with? After I figure this out I'll know what to do with this horoscope.
Now can we find a way to settle our differences? I do not know, if it's a friend Im sure, because they're kind of like me and I cant stay mad at a single person for too long. If its this person that I still can't completely get over....this is a pointless game. She wont try, and will be less understanding an more of an asshole than necessary, so I dont even want to come at her with this conversation.
If it was as easy as this horoscope makes it seem, I doubt my ex and I's relationtionship would be where it is now. She is so difficult to talk to that I feel like blowing my brains out rather than trying to express myself to her. She wont be up to it I can gaurantee. And that in turn will either crush my feelings some more, or piss me off. Either way I feel like its a emotional turn I really dont want to make.
I assume this would be directed towards a friend, cause my ex doesnt purposely try to wound me, she doesnt purposely try not to. And there is infact a difference. If this is infact a conversation I need to have with a friend, then it wont be hard because, if I miss them I know they are missing me. Me and my friends arent that different....lol. Its still a matter of figuring out who I have this so-called beef with.
I definitely dont want the situation to worsen, thats a shame. I hate being uncomfortable with people, and I hate being afraid to talk to them. So anything I need to do to ammend a broken relationship, at this point I am more than willing.

If you couldnt tell by now, today I am more gloomy than my usual self. I am almost completely depressed, and the fact that its raining is not helping. This horoscope just opened up more thoughts of sadness, than I needed. I am somewhat depressed because I am going through my up and down right now. I am missing her like crazy, because I havent heard her voice in so long. But I know that me not talking to her is a big step in getting over her. But right now, I dont even know if getting over her is what I want to do.....

Today Im sad, confused, scared, and blind....

"I like to walk into walls..."

No comments:

Post a Comment